Sunday, May 15, 2016

SPECIAL BOND

i' made this when I' first started scrappin'. Wow how time flies. Ty is now 16yrs old. And Nesha is turning 31yrs old in July. Oh snap I' just told how young I' am lol. Well it's cool I'm glad to be a woman of a particular age hum. I' will be adding more of my old, old layout's. I' wasn't to best or worst. And to this day I'm not either. But I' take pride in my work, and I' like it, and so do my family. That's matters the most to me, and it should to you also. I' feel all SCRAPPERS are unique in their on way. When you spend your money to make what you like. How is it anyone place to tell you how to do it if you don't ask . Or to criticize what you worked so hard on. I' seen a lot of this though out the year and to this day. But new and old Scrapper don't let that discourage you from doing what you love. Scrap to make you happy!! TFL

No comments: