Sunday, May 15, 2016

Brothers Scan N Cut Machine



I' finally broke down and got a scan & cut machine, I' was happy as can be. I' was kind of hesitating on getting one. Especially since I've brought three Circut's and NEVER used neither one. I' had a fear of not knowing how to use it and just never tried (crazy huh) I' know lol. I' wasn't gonna do this this time for sure.I' cranked it up about three weeks later. And this dang thing is not cutting like it suppose too wtf. I' don't know what's wrong with it. the blade is not coming out far enough. I' turned it up several times, it only scratched up my mate. And the project still didn't cut out ,only in spots ugh. I'm going to buy another blade to see if it work. I' was so upset I' didn't even try to draw with it haha. Over all I' think it is pretty cool once it work and it's easy to work with. I' just have to learn how to turn jpegs into svg files oh boy, what we do for layouts lol.TFL

No comments: