Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gettin' Well

Hello friends,sorry I' have'nt been only in a long while.I' have been sooooo very sick lately.I' have a abcess on my gum which have several tooth hurting at one time O.M.G the dam pain.My blood pressure have been in the stroke level for a while.And the abcess got infected in my blood stream I' belive.I' have a gland in my neck that is swollen from the abcess.So you know scrappin' was the last thing on my mind lol.I' miss chatting with you all so very much.So as soon as I' get a little strong I'll be back to see what you all been up too.Thank YOU all who have been stoping by.God is blessing me right now.And with his mercy and loving arms I' will be well soon.My he keep blessing you all too MrsDiva2u....smooches..

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

So sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you will up and about soon. :)

Angie said...

Hey friend. I have been cheking your blog. I have'nt seen a new one. OMG are you doing better. Iam sorry to hear you dont feel good. I'll be saying a prayer for you to get better.Hope to hear from you soon my friend.